Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tank Cover & Front Skin ready for rivets

I finished the tank cover and I'm ready to pull rivets for the side skins and instrument panel top skin.  However, I will not pull the rivets in hopes that Santa will bring me some more instruments. It just seems to me that waiting till the very last moment to shut this area up is the best way to proceed.  I also want to work out my fuel pump locations and not having the side skins in place would also allow for more working area.  Here are a few photos.
 
Click on image to enlarge

 
 
 
 
The photo below shows I also installed my electical bus on the front side of bulkhead F2.
 
 

 
I have more photos in my photo album if you would like to view them.
 
Next I will be working on the tail feathers and writing my wish list to Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment