Monday, April 4, 2011

Preparing to install left side fuselage skin.

click on image to enlarge

I made fun progress yesterday. For weeks you work on prepping and making parts and visably you don't see any progress. Once you begin to install these parts, you really feel like you have made progress. Yesterday was one of those days. I pulled some rivets to replace the clecos holding the bottom skin in place and the cross bars I installed to keep the sides of the bottom skin from flexing outward. Then I drilled and cleco'd the forward side skin into place. It's starting to look like something!

1 comment: