I did work on the airplane this past weekend, but didn't take any pictures. I pulled the rivets on the top skin. Before I did, I remembered that I will be putting the side skin under the top skin, which is not what the plans call for. So, before pulling the rivets I had to go back and crease the edge so it will make a nice fit when I do pull the rivets along the rear stringer. I also may make my temporary angles which are holding the F8 & F9 bulkheads tops in place permanent. They seem to be holding everything in place nicely. I still have time to decide.
I also started cutting the lower skin. I think I will do it in 3 parts.
I am having knee surgery this Friday, so building will come to a stop for a while.